Saturday, 20 October 2012

Frieze Art Fair

I went to Frieze Art Fair last weekend and saw some really interesting pieces and some more not so interesting pieces of work trying to pass as "contemporary art". However, I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and I would definitely recommend contemporary art lovers alike to experience the experience that is Frieze.

The following images are of pieces that I found particularly inspiring...

Great Typography pieces;





A really interesting use of the everyday object that is the office blind, I thought this piece in particular would make a really interesting idea for a window display concept;





Some beautiful textile based pieces, as a stylist I am always working with clothing and I am always drawn to tangible pieces and textured surfaces as well as colours and yarns;








Rugs and light shades;



Abstract and painterly themes ran throughout the fair;




A miniature man, this piece was particularly delightful;


And of course a pink walrus;






No comments:

Post a Comment